Coming Soon

Friday 26 April 2013

Z is for Zoology


We’ve now reached the final day of the A-Z Blog Hop! It’s been a great month, and I’m finishing off with a topic that fascinates me – cryptozoology.

Yes, that’s technically a C, but it’s the best I could do with a Z.

Though I’ve never actually seen anything monstrous or out of place, I’ve been intrigued by cryptozoology ever since I visited Loch Ness. I love the idea of a displaced plesiosaur in the loch, or spotting the Beast of Bodmin Moor. I’ve always wished we were back in the days of mysterious sea monsters like the Kraken (or even belief in the Maelstrom). And I’ve seen many Bigfoot or yeti videoes, sadly most of which being debunked by Destination Truth or Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files.

So I couldn’t finish without a nod to one of my favourite blogs, which directed me to this blog hop in the first place. Please pop over to Jolie du Pre’s Precious Monsters.

And thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. the information you provide when it really very helpful at all
    Thank you so much for sharing this great information

    Obat Osteoporosis
    Obat Herbal Asam Urat
    Obat Bronkopneumonia
    Obat Dermatomyositis
    Obat Anemia

    ReplyDelete