Coming Soon

Friday 5 April 2013

E is for Experiences

If there’s one thing that truly defines how I live, it’s new experiences.

I am the person who keeps Red Letter Days, Experience Days, Groupon and LivingSocial running. Anything new, major or minor, I’m in there. New restaurant? Love it. I’ll be there trying the weirdest dish on the menu. New place to visit? Absolutely – I’ve got a list stretching from Pendle Hill to the Great Wall of China, although I expect crossing the Pennines will be a lot more likely than crossing the Pacific.

I’ve been up in a Virgin hot air balloon. I’ve bungee-jumped over the Thames. I’ve been on two track days to drive a Lambourghini and an Ariel Atom.


My favourite one, though, was probably the camel ride.



Camels are adorable – and despite what I had heard, these ones didn’t bite, spit, stink or kick. Although my friend, who accompanied me, was terrified that one was going to kick his car.


My next plan is to learn how to shoot. Not because I intend to carry a gun, I might add – I just would like to have a try on a clay pigeon range.

So what would you do, if you could?

No comments:

Post a Comment