Coming Soon

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Words to live by

 An interesting topic this week from Long and Short Reviews. Which words would I say I lived by?

The first one that came to mind was "variety", closely followed by "experience". I tend to be motivated by experiencing new things - be they new films, new books, new foods or just new experiences in general. It's very easy to get into a rut in life and I think it's important to shake things up and try something new every so often.

I also am motivated by learning new things, regardless of the benefit they'll have on my life in any other way. I'm unlikely to need half the knowledge I have on America, but I carry on reading about it nevertheless.

And let's end on a sweet one - "love". Because we all need that, even if it's not romantic. There's always room for more love in our lives.

So which words do you live by?

4 comments:

  1. I love your take on this topic... definitely food for thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly couldn't come up with a quote to live by :)

      Delete
  2. Those are great words to live by! Learning new things keeps life interesting.

    ReplyDelete