Coming Soon

Tuesday 23 May 2023

Favourite YouTube video

 I'm now back from my holiday and found this topic from Long and Short Reviews to be very interesting. I watch a lot of YouTube and follow a lot of different channels, including CinemaSins, Jay Exci, FoundFlix and The Birdman, plus a lot of others on film in general.

My favourite video at the moment is this one from Your Movie Sucks: Oldboy

Your Move Sucks do some great videos on good and terrible films alike, and this one is a direct comparison between the original "Oldboy" and the American remake. I've seen both and considered the original to be the best by far - much as I love Elizabeth Olsen, the remake has a tendency to copy scenes from the original without understanding the context, and as a result they make very little sense.

It's also an hour and a half long, so plenty to get your teeth into.

So what's your favourite YouTube video?

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting channel. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pick!

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like it. I don't Utube so not posting today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have favorite Youtube video to shar so I did a previous prompt. I always wanted to see Oldboy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorites are music. I don't watch, I get up and dance.

    I posted five vintage LP's....gifts from my people (in this case that'd be Takoma Park hippies) to people who may have listened only to rock, jazz, or country music in the 1970s. For those who use music links as a cue to get up away from the computer and move, they'd be good for a nice aerobic day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like to listen to music on there sometimes.

      Delete