Coming Soon

Monday 25 April 2022

Book, movie or TV show you can't wait for

 This topic from Long and Short Reviews was a straightforward one. I've been re-watching all the MCU films as well as the TV series that have recently been showing, such as WandaVision and Hawkeye, so I know exactly which one I can't wait for.

Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness.

I'm not sure it's going to go in the direction I wanted - Wanda is one of my favourite characters, and it looks like she's going to be the Big Bad in this film - but I love Elizabeth Olsen and Benedict Cumberbatch, so it's still going to be worth seeing.

So what can't you wait for?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh yes, I'm a couple of MCU movies behind again so need to catch up but it looks like it's going to be pretty epic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've re-watched them all on Disney Plus just to make sure I'm up to speed!

      Delete