Coming Soon

Monday 3 February 2020

My celebrity crushes

This topic from Long and Short Reviews was tougher than I expected, because it's been a few years since I've crushed on a celebrity. Having said that, I can remember a few from my past who probably aren't to everyone's taste.

John Barrowman. Yes, I know he's gay, but I could never resist him as Captain Jack and I love a man with a good singing voice.

Gene Wilder and Alan Rickman. I put these two together because they were my Holy Grails as an autograph collector (I got them both, but it took a lot of effort). I could watch Gene and Alan in literally anything and would enjoy myself, although I will never forget Willy Wonka.

Alan Davies. I initially discovered Alan Davies in Jonathan Creek, but found I liked him even better as a comedian, particularly on QI.

Daniel Radcliffe. I'm not a lover of his beard, but I find him irresistible in almost everything he's been in after Harry Potter.

So who are your celebrity crushes?

22 comments:

  1. Oh god yes, John Barrowman as Captain Jack. Totally gorgeous. And Alan Davies as Johnathon Creek was lovely. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices all...even though I never crushed on him. And, very cool that you are an autograph collector. How many do you have? My post is here: http://jhthomas.blogspot.com/2020/02/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been collecting for about 15 years so probably thousands at this point.

      Delete
  3. Love most of your choices (I've always loved Gene Wilder, but not in a crush-y kind of way... but BOY is he talented). Re: John Barrowman being gay... I've crushed on my fair share of gay men (most recently the shockingly handsome Matt Bomer). Mmmm… LOL!

    I'm here today: http://www.mariannearkins.com/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-celebrity-crushes/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always seem to crush on gay men, I don't know why.

      Delete
  4. I like you choices, all great actors. https://pmprescott.blogspot.com/2020/02/wednesday-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Barrowman is a riot. Love him. Ever since I saw him do a live show, I was hooked. Gene Wilder. I get it. I loved him in Young Frankenstein. Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Daniel Radcliffe is a good choice!

    My post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's his generation's Ewan McGregor. I think he's great.

      Delete
  7. Oooo...all great choices, especially Alan Rickman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alan Rickman. Watching him through the Harry Potters was such a roller coaster! Is he bad? Is he good? I'd never read the books so went in with fresh expectations. Probably my favorite character. So sad he's no longer with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting list of crushes. Thanks for sharing. Here's mine. https://www.tenastetler.com/lsrs-wednesdays-blog-challenge-2-5-20-my-celebrity-crushes/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices! You can find mine at
    https://gimmethescoopreviews.blogspot.com/2020/02/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you go those autographs. How amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you're trying to lose pounds then you certainly have to start following this brand new custom keto diet.

    To produce this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, painless, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, hundreds of individuals have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete