I'm back on the Long and Short Review topics after some time out having chemotherapy, and I know exactly what to say to this one...
Teleportation.
I've always been a bit concerned as to how teleportation would actually work if a device was used. How would we know if the device was actually transporting the person or if the person arriving at the other end was a clone? Even if the clone had all the person's memories, the original would still have been destroyed and nobody would be any the wiser.
So what I would really like is a teleportation device that really does move the original person to the new destination. Mainly because I hate flying and would love to be able to just appear in another country without having to put myself through all that.
I'm curious to see what everyone else will say!
No comments:
Post a Comment