Coming Soon

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hosting AMY VALENTI: Dominance and Deception


Today I'm hosting Amy Valenti, a fellow UK author whose new novel Dominance and Deception is already on my reading list.


Recipe for a Sexy Dom

Ingredients

You will need:

One hot male body, filled out in all the right places

Smart-casual clothing

A detective’s handcuffs, badge and gun

An insightful, intelligent mind

Senses of justice, ethics and loyalty

A streak of fiendish imagination

A taste for inflicting pain

Various toys, restraints and accessories

Step 1

Take hot male body (*ahem*) and dress it in smart-casual clothing. Just for now, ladies, don’t worry!

Step 2

Add the insightful, intelligent mind to the mix, and add the senses of justice, ethics and loyalty. This will result in a sexy guy, hot inside and out.

Step 3

Give your hot guy the detective’s handcuffs, badge and gun. This should create a sexy homicide detective. The temptation to reverse Step 1 may be strong at this stage, but the clothing should stay on now, for maximum effect later on.

Step 4

Give your homicide detective a streak of fiendish imagination, creating a sexy and devious, yet loyal homicide detective, and again resist the temptation to reverse Step 1. I promise you, it will be worth it!

Step 5

Add the taste for inflicting pain to create your sexy Dom. Important: ensure step two is carried out to the fullest before going anywhere near Step 5, or you’ll end up with an armed, sexy, corrupt detective who wants to murder you. This isn’t a great thing to have in your life, no matter how short that life might end up.

Step 6

Garnish with various toys, restraints and accessories of your choice. For example, you may wish to give him some rope, a blindfold, a riding crop or a flogger. I would recommend a menthol hand lotion that feels pretty good when applied to more intimate areas – combine this with the riding crop and the handcuffs from Step 3, and you’ll have created a tasty scene from Dominance and Deception (see below).

Step 7

You may now reverse Step 1 – or, more accurately, let him order you to your knees and play with you a little before he decides it’s time to take off the clothing. Have fun! ;)

***

Excerpt

“Now I know your fetishes, let’s talk about mine. We’ll explore them over time…but let’s start with this one.”

He took a small tube of something out of his pocket, uncapping it and holding it close enough to my nose that I could smell it.

Menthol.

“Sir…” He hadn’t even used it yet, but my imagination offered up enough predictions to set me squirming. I didn’t know whether I was asking him for it, or pleading for him not to go there.

Pierce set the tube down on the bed, then leaned over to leave a trail of teasing kisses over my abdomen, gradually working his way south.

Supporting himself on one elbow, he lay across the bed, slowly caressing my clit with his tongue.

I bit back a moan of encouragement, but wow—the man had some serious technique. My spread legs trembled, threatening to give out and leave me sitting on my heels—which would not make Pierce happy.

He drew back, sitting up and substituting his fingers for his tongue, watching me writhe and sigh. Then he squeezed a little of the mentholated hand moisturiser onto one fingertip, and I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable.

He rubbed it into my skin, starting at the outer edges and moving gradually inwards. For a moment, I didn’t feel anything, then a cool tingle began to creep across the area.

“Please,” I begged, just as he coated my clit with moisturiser. “Sir—

He sat back with a tiny smile…and the menthol kicked in, a cold, mild burn that shocked the breath from my lungs and sent a wave of intense want through me.

“You have permission to come, little tease. If you can.”

As long as my hands were tied, I didn’t have a chance. I gave a quick tug at my bonds, just in case, but it was wishful thinking. And I got the feeling he wouldn’t let me close my legs enough to generate any kind of friction…

“I need your help, Sir.”

Pierce laughed softly. “I know that.”

While I groaned with frustrated resignation, tingling and trembling and completely helpless, he shrugged out of his shirt and returned to my toy chest. Ignoring me.

***

Bio

Amy Valenti is a tarnished tease, and her mind has lived in the gutter since the day she realised what sex was. She hails from England, which she doesn’t find quite as exotic and sexy as the average US citizen seems to, but if people want to compliment her on her accent, that’s all fine with her! Her muses are many, fickle and very demanding.

She has a degree in creative writing and currently works as a proofreader/copy editor. In her free time, she reads, writes and plays videogames. On the rare occasions she doesn’t have a laptop on her knee, she loves to curl up with friends and pets – and chocolate – for TV show and movie marathons.

Links

Dominance and Deception is out now from Total-E-Bound Publishing: http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=1389

You can find Amy at her blog, or on Twitter or Facebook:

http://amyvalenti.wordpress.com

http://www.twitter.com/AmyValenti

http://www.facebook.com/AmyValentiErotica

4 comments: