Coming Soon

Monday 13 June 2011

Today's the day...

It's finally here... today "The Hand He Dealt" is officially released by Total-e-Bound Publishing.

It's been a long journey to get this far. "The Hand He Dealt" was three years in the writing, followed by a rewrite suggested by the Romantic Novelists' Association and a kick up the arse by Debi Alper when I went to see her as a book doctor.

Not to mention all the edits done with Total-e-Bound to make sure it was all just right. Nothing I felt the urge to struggle about, although I did have one moment of thinking "More sex? They want MORE sex?!"

But yes, it's finally here. So now I can let Astra, Ash and their playmates into the world while I get on with my second and third pieces. Roll on "Photograph" and "Hyperventilating".

http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=1244

No comments:

Post a Comment