Coming Soon

Friday 14 October 2011

It's been a long week...

...and tomorrow will be a long night, as I'll be spending it in a haunted house.

Paranormal investigations have always fascinated me. I'll admit that, while I believe in ghosts, I have never believed in the "Most Haunted" routine of table-tipping and seances. However, I see why they do it - proper paranormal investigations, when written down, are extremely scientific and so come off as rather mundane. People who watch "Most Haunted" want to be entertained, and understandably so, which is why they get mediums in full possession and cameras up the nose rather than someone noting down temperature changes.

I have always wanted to see how a real paranormal investigation works. And, as I'm currently planning out a short story about a paranormal investigator, I can now justify it as literary research.

I'll be back to tell you all about it... I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment