Coming Soon

Monday 18 November 2013

I'm Back...

Well, it’s been quite a while since I’ve posted here, and I’ve no excuse other than I’ve been ridiculously busy. However, I’m determined to make more of an effort to start posting properly for the benefit of anyone who cares enough to read them.

What have I been doing? Well, as you already know, earlier this year my short story “Ready for Him” was published as part of the “Tied to the Billionaire” anthology. A few months later my addition to the Clandestine Classics line, “The Tenant of Wildfell Hall”, was released, much to my delight as the original was always a favourite of mine. And two weeks ago saw the release of my short story “Sleepwalker”, which so far is doing nicely in the reviews. So the last few months have been a whirlwind of promotion, which I’ve been enjoying immensely.

And what am I doing now?

As it’s November, I’m currently doing NaNoWriMo, primarily in aid of the confidential project I’m working on for Totally Bound (formerly Total-e-Bound). I’m about four chapters away from the end, after which I will be editing and hopefully be finished before Christmas.


So here’s to hopefully a more prolific time for me as a writer and blogger – I’ll be back on here shortly!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, My Name Is Toko Glucoberry !!! I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Cara Menurunkan Gula Darah Susah Buang Air Kecil
    I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates. Penyebab Kista Ovarium Obat Radang Empedu

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. Obat Inflamasi Jantung Herbal
    I am satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Cara Melangsingkan Tubuh Setelah Melahirkan Cara Menurunkan Asam Lambung
    Please keep us up to date like this. Obat Kanker Esofagus Herbal
    Thank you for sharing. Obat Limfoma Herbal

    ReplyDelete