Coming Soon

Friday 7 October 2011

Hosting LAUREN HAWKEYE: Erotic Me Part 2 - Tie Me Up

Today I'm interviewing the lovely Lauren Hawkeye, writer of the "Erotic Me" series.

***

1. How did you become a writer?

That’s a hard question! I really don’t know. I guess it basically amounted to thinking that I could do, then sitting down... and writing a lot before I was anywhere near being good enough to call myself a writer.

2. How did you get the idea for the series?

I had the first thousand words of the first story, Take Me Down, on my hard drive for nearly a year when I was toying with ideas for a short story. I pulled it out and finished it, and then thought that it would be interesting to explore what had happened to other characters that night.

3. When you’re not writing, what do you like to do to relax?

If I’m not at my day job or spending time with my family, then I am probably knitting. I knit a LOT. I have a yarn problem.

4. What can we expect next after the Erotic Me series?

Oh, if only I knew! LOL. I’m working on several things—paranormal, women’s fiction, historical. We’ll see if anything flies!

5. Where can we find you online?

I am on Facebook (Lauren Hawkeye), Twitter (Lauren_Hawkeye) and I have a website (www.laurenhawkeye.com).

Just for fun…

6. What’s your favourite jewel?

Hmm. Well, I’m pretty fond of the diamond that my hubby gave me, LOL! But my favourite would probably be a star sapphire. My mom had one in a ring that she passed on to me when I was nine, and since my birthstone is a sapphire and I collect stars, I felt really drawn to it.

7. What’s your ideal holiday destination?

Anyplace warm! Hawaii is a favourite. I would also love to explore Italy... I could spend months in Rome!

8. Which item of clothing can’t you live without?

A basic black cardigan sweater.

9. Who would be your ultimate fantasy dinner guests?

Bryan Adams, Fabio, Kate Middleton, Alexander Saarsgaard, Margaret Atwood and Elizabeth Zimmerman.

10. What’s the weirdest place you can imagine writing a sex scene?

I’ve written them in all kinds of places! I can’t be weirded out!

Thanks Lauren - and if you ever have that fantasy dinner party please give me a call!

***

TIE ME UP

By Lauren Hawkeye

Pub date: October 1, 2011

ISBN: 978-1-426-88547-1

Barbara always thought of Ethan as her little brother’s annoying best friend, and she was sure he just considered her his friend’s nerdy big sister. Until the hot night after her brother’s wedding. Alone in the heat, it’s clear Ethan sees her in a way she never saw herself: as a sexy, sensual woman. And for the first time, Barbara feels ready to break free from the painful memories that have haunted her for too long—by exploring her passion for Ethan…

Book two of Lauren Hawkeye’s Erotic Me series.

Lauren is offering a tour-wide giveaway.

A winner will be chosen in mid December after all tour stops have been completed.

The Prize Basket will contain a bag of Kicking Horse Coffee, Le Chocolatier chocolates, Rocky Mountain Soap Co. things, and several other goodies Lauren throws in.

This contest open to US and Canada Shipping.

One winner will be chosen.

To be eligible entrants must answer all 4 questions about the books.

Link to form

No comments:

Post a Comment